Brothers, come laugh at me
$SUI This time you really got caught in my throat
Originally, seeing that the daily chart was holding back without breaking, I started setting up long positions according to my own strategy
But shortly after buying, the market started to decline
No choice, I really bought too early this time
But what I'm most torn about right now isn't whether to cut my losses, but where to keep adding
Because I reviewed the market again, $BTC is indeed still weak, ETF funds are continuously flowing out, but other mainstream coins have not weakened along with them
ETH and BNB have actually shown clear strength in the 4-hour period, both having already risen above the moving averages
So I now lean more toward believing that the market hasn't completely weakened, but rather that BTC is temporarily holding things back.
That's also why I didn't directly cut SUI long orders.
SUI itself hasn't seen any particularly significant gains this time. As long as the market stabilizes and the market is offered a suitable position, I will still consider adding SUI long positions in batches.
At the same time, I also opened a long $ETH order today.
However, my approach to handling these two orders is completely different.
For SUI, I prefer to lay low and allow more room for volatility; ETH has already strengthened for a while, so I will strictly set stop-loss for this trade.
If the market weakens again, I actually think ETH will rise more earlier, potentially increasing the short-term drawdown space.
So now my approach is simple:
SUI was stuck, so I kept waiting for positions to add in batches.
ETH is following the short-term strong trend, but you must keep your stop-loss in hand
Disclaimer: OKX Orbit content is provided for informational purposes only. Learn more