
Posteo

FatimaShahid
Brothers, I said yesterday: don’t chase—wait for the pullback. 👀
$ETH to $6K? I’m not convinced yet. I took an early loss, but I’m staying patient.
BTC’s current weekly structure reminds me of its ~$18K bottom period, though history doesn’t guarantee a repeat.
If Monday fails to break higher, I’ll be watching $BTC and $ETH for a potential pullback. October’s rate decision remains another key catalyst.
No FOMO. Let the market confirm the move. 👆
Deslinde de responsabilidades: el contenido de OKX Orbit se brinda únicamente con fines informativos. Más información
Respuestas
Aún no hay comentarios. ¡Envía la primera respuesta!
Criptos en tendencia
BTC/USDTBitcoin
$85,344.5+0.00 %
ETH/USDTEthereum
$2,701.16+0.00 %
ZEC/USDTZcash
$1,334.13+0.01 %
El pulso del mercado hoy
1#FedECBMeetingMinutes


2#BTCETHETFFlowsDiverge


3#BessentTreasuryYields
