
Posteo

FatimaShahid
Brothers, I said yesterday: don’t chase—wait for the pullback. 👀
$ETH to $6K? I’m not convinced yet. I took an early loss, but I’m staying patient.
BTC’s current weekly structure reminds me of its ~$18K bottom period, though history doesn’t guarantee a repeat.
If Monday fails to break higher, I’ll be watching $BTC and $ETH for a potential pullback. October’s rate decision remains another key catalyst.
No FOMO. Let the market confirm the move. 👆
Deslinde de responsabilidades: el contenido de OKX Orbit se brinda únicamente con fines informativos. Más información
Respuestas
Aún no hay comentarios. ¡Envía la primera respuesta!
Criptos en tendencia
BTC/USDTBitcoin
$85.167,5+0,00%
ETH/USDTEthereum
$2695,67+0,01%
SOL/USDTSolana
$121,37+0,01%
El pulso del mercado hoy
1#FedECBMeetingMinutes

2#BTCETHETFFlowsDiverge

3#BessentTreasuryYields


